You are invited to our upcoming Health Care Reform Seminar for employers~
With the recent Supreme Court decision, and the results of the 2012 election, it is clear that the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will be implemented in a form that is very close to the current structure. This guarantees that 2013 will be one of the most demanding years ever for administration of employer sponsored benefits. While employers continue to face other compliance challenges, the year will be dominated by employer preparations for the significant elements of the ACA that go into force beginning in 2014. During this seminar our compliance officer, Bob Radecki, will focus on the ACA issues employers most need to understanding including:
- How do the employer play or pay rules and penalties apply to the employer plans.
- Review the employer’s obligation to send a “Notice of Exchange” to employees by March 1, and how to address employee questions related to the content of the notice.
- Understanding how the individual mandate and subsidies for the purchase of insurance on an Exchange will work
- How does the new IRS definition of full time employee work?
- A review of any late breaking ACA regulations.
To register, either go to the below URL address or contact Natalie Peterson directly at the email or phone number listed below.
Please feel free to contact me at any time if you should have any questions in regards to the event or how to register. We encourage you to bring your co-workers if needed or other business colleagues that would benefit from the seminar.
I would like to thank you for your attention and response, and we at Otis-Magie Insurance Agency, Inc and McGladrey, LLP look forward to seeing you at the event.
Otis-Magie Insurance Agency
2 sessions available:
8:30 – 11:00 or
1:30 – 4:00
Add to Calendar